If you believe in making money on the stock markets, worry about paying your credit card debts or about the recession .... forget about it, better get prepared, if you believe. For the "End Of Times", there are prophecies that point to December 21, 2012 as doomsday, the end of the world, though the future is never set in stone:
- The ancient Mayan Calendar
- The medieval predictions of Merlin
- The Book of Revelation
- The Chinese oracle of the I Ching all point to this specific date as the end of civilization.
Though another one is a technology called "The Web-Bot Project". This program makes massive scans of the internet as a means of forecasting the future and has turned up the same date: 2012. Past web bot predictions have come true which makes it hard to ignor.One of the first accurate predictions took place in June of 2001. It predicted that a life-altering event would take place within the next 60-90 days and the effects would be felt worldwide. It based its prediction on "web chatter" and the prediction proved accurate when the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001.
Other Past Predictions that came true:
- the 2001 anthrax attack on Washington DC
- the East Coast power outage in 2003
- the earthquake which lead to the December 26 2004 tsunami
- it is even credited with predicting hurricane Katrina and the devastating events that followed.
- the stock market crash starting Oct 7, 2008
- October 7 2008 to February 19 2008 will be filled with emotional intensity - Start of Stock market crash
- In October Global emotional release event begins – largely economic
According to the web bot team 2009 can be summarized with a "word of the year" - summarizing how life will 'feel' in '09.
Some recent Web bot Predictions that did not come true:
- The Web Bot foresee a West Coast/Vancouver area large-scale earthquake around December 12, 2008.
- There will be a 2009 winter/spring natural disaster, which caused people to become angry about government response.
Web chatter does not mean something will happen. It means lots of people think something will happen.
Watch Video or check out other links section for more videos: